Registration Information for Rostraver Youth Baseball Association-RYBA
***First and foremost, no child will be turned away because of an inability to pay for registration. If your child wants to play and you cannot afford to play, please reach out to Jeff Johnson at 724-640-2208 or email [email protected] This request will be kept private.
Registrations are ONLINE at WWW.ROSTRAVERBASEBALL.COM
· Reach out to [email protected] if you have 3 or more players for discounted pricing.
· T-Ball = $65.00 per player
· Pinto = $80.00 per player
· Mustang = $95.00 per player
· Bronco = $95.00 per player
· Pony = $125.00 per player
· Colt = $140.00 per player
· ***T-Ball through Bronco will be required to work the concession stand or there is an additional fee. See the concession stand information section below for additional detail.
o The AGE CHART below dictates the division that your player gets registered in.
o Under NO circumstances can a player be registered for a division that He/She is too old for. Please do not even ask. Skill level is not a factor.
o There are some circumstances that a player can “Play Up” or move up to a division 1 level higher. Players who request to play up must contact the RYBA League President to discuss the reasons why they are asking to be moved up. Players may also need to do a competitiveness evaluation to go along with this request. The final decision on play up will be made by the league President after reviewing the request reasons, ability of the player, and the league needs based of team sizes. Play up requests will be very limited and should not be expected to be approved in all cases.